EHS Implementation Consultant
Orbit Consulting is an EHS services provider that focuses on people, strategy, implementation, and sustainment to help curate the most effective solutions for our customers. Our team has implemented leading EHSQ best practices and best in class software solutions for clients across multiple industries, including oil & gas, pharmaceutical, chemical management, manufacturing, food and beverage, aerospace, and others. We strive to be the best quality provider of EHSQ technology services to create a safer environment for our customers and our environment. We do this by developing, executing, and incorporating sustainable strategies and software solutions that make sense for each individual customer.
In addition, Orbit offers competitive salaries and benefits such as medical, dental and vision, as well as other programs. Beyond the many benefits that Orbit offers, the culture here at Orbit is one of respect for people, we understand that employees make companies successful, which in turn creates happy clients and that is an important aspect to our success.
Apply today, we look forward to speaking with you.
Responsibilities: Business Software Implementation Activities Including
- Support configuration design/strategy sessions applying product knowledge/expertise to produce sound HSE solutions for our customers.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis into configuration design specifications.
- Support configuration consulting efforts with clients.
- Support configuration review sessions to verify that all configuration requirements/specifications are valid and functioning as designed within the application.
- Support application configuration test and quality assurance efforts per client requirements.
- Support design and development of data migration and system integration activities.
- Support efforts for delivery of HSE enterprise-level business application to client’s infrastructure or cloud-based environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology, MIS or a related discipline; (Equivalent professional experience with implementations will also be considered).
- 1+ years of experience configuring/implementing HSE applications such as Enablon, Intelex, Sphera, Cority, or other HSE solutions (Product certification is a plus).
- 1+ years of experience in supporting enterprise-level applications.
- 1+ year experience with one or more of the following languages/protocols: .Net, C, C#, Java, HTML, Jscript, CSS, Enablon Nabsic, and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Consulting Experience
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- Experience with test efforts for product stability.
- Hands-on experience with data conversion/migration/consolidation projects.
- Additional experience in other phases of the project life cycle and software development roles.
- Technical Experience
- Hands-on Data Base Experience including SQL, MYSQL.
- Hands-on ETL experience including configuring APIs, Webservices, Integration, and Interfaces.
- Domain Experience
- Health and Safety
- Organizational Risk Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to tailor communications and adapt style.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Client management skills within the context of implementation projects.
- While some travel may be required, successful applicants may work remotely when not at client sites